Based in Rennes, France
Sept. 28, 2015
PC / Mac / Linux
Psycho Starship Rampage is a rogue-like which plays as a space shooter. Build you starship. Load it with weapons. And use your creation to destroy various enemies throughout numerous levels. Then loot their carcasses, upgrade your ship design, add more weapons and jump to the next sector for more action !
You play RSR-648b, a psychotic warship A.I., who wakes up somewhere in space after a very long hibernation. It needs to rebuild itself and will recycle anything it finds in order to return back to central command. In its madness, every unidentified moving object becomes a potential threat that must be crushed. Can you shoot and loot your way through alien territory and back to Earth ?
- Original game design: mixes classic space shooter with tactical and rogue-like elements.
- Ship Editor: build the killing machine of your darkest dreams.
- Procedurally generated levels and enemies.
- Crazy local multiplayer mode : "Schizophrenia", with up to 4 players controlling the same ship
- Loot many equipments/weapons designed for interaction and combos
- Totally customizable controls (even multiple players on the same device)
- XBox gamepad support (Windows)
- Original sci-fi graphics design
- Exclusive OST from Wildphinn. Old school shooter OST style.
- PC, Mac and Linux
Logo & Icon
Free sample available at soundcloud.com.
Some news at ballisticfrogs.com.
About Ballistic Frogs
We are a french indie games studio. We craft Psycho Starship Rampage.
More information on Ballistic Frogs, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Psycho Starship Rampage Credits
Game Designer, Developer, Pancake eater
Game Designer, Developer
Lionel Davoust (aka Wildphinn)
Music, Sound, Piou-Piou and Kaboom